You can place your order via the online shop using your credit or debit card, using PayPal to process your payment. PayPal provide a fast, secure and reliable way to pay online and handle all debit and credit card payments.
- Orders are only accepted via the online shop. Orders received via any other means will not be processed.
- Payment is strictly via PayPal only. Please DO NOT send cheques/postal orders. Any cheques/postal orders received will be destroyed and not returned to the sender.
- I only accept orders for delivery within the UK Mainland. Orders received for delivery outside of the UK Mainland will not be accepted and payment will be refunded in full.
- There is no requirement to register for an account in order to place an order via this website.
Once you have placed your order you will receive a PayPal receipt to your registered email address. This is an automatic email and does not constitute acceptance of your order by Donna's Crafting Corner. You will receive an email confirmation from myself acknowledging acceptance of your order normally within 24 hours upon my receiving your order notification. Included in your confirmation email will be a copy of both your order details and the terms and conditions relating to your order. A copy of my instructions to cancel and cancellation form will also be included. These may appear as email attachments.
If you do not appear to have received your order confirmation, please check your 'spam' filter in case it has been mistakenly identified as junk mail. If you find that you still have not received confirmation, please contact me to enquire about the status of your order.
I reserve the right to decline any order.
Checking Your Order Details
You should check the details of your order carefully and inform me of any errors as soon as possible by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing my contact form. Should I not receive communication from you within 24 hours of sending you your order acceptance, I shall assume that the details of your order are correct and processing will begin. Please refer to my cancellation and returns policy for returning unwanted items.
Orders will be available for dispatch within 5 - 7 working days from receiving your email acceptance.
I do not currently offer next day delivery as I am not able to meet the requirements of same day posting. Larger orders may take a little longer to prepare. I suggest that all orders are placed well before the occasion that they are needed for to allow time for your order to reach you and to avoid any disappointment. All orders are processed strictly in the order in which they are received. If you are looking for a last minute order I will be unable to assist you. During busy periods processing times may be slightly longer, but if there is going to be a significant delay in processing your order, I will let you know the approximate date of dispatch. You will of course have the option of cancelling your order and receiving a full refund should you wish to do so.
- Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders received after 12.00pm Monday - Friday are automatically deemed as being received the next 'working day'.
- Orders received Saturday - Sunday are automatically deemed as being received on the following Monday morning.
- Orders placed during bank holidays will be deemed as being received the next 'working day'.